Telephone & Advisory Broking Service
Beaufort offers a personal, comprehensive telephone-based advisory broking service as well as execution-only telephone dealing. With attractive rates of commission and a nominee service at no extra charge, our service covers all aspects of the market, from the FTSE 100 to AIM and NEX.
We cater for all types of investor, offering share advice on both short and longer term trading strategies.
Apply online using our fully automated online application form – it takes just minutes to open an account. Or call us on 020 7382 8384 (8am and 5pm weekdays).
Apply Now - New Applicants (No existing Beaufort account)
Apply Now - Existing Beaufort Online Clients (Quick Form)
Advisory & Telephone Dealing Charges
Click here to view our Rate Card in full
Click here to see full Risk Warnings.
Please read our Terms of Business.
The benefits at a glance:
- No Account Activation Fees and Low Cost Trading - Advisory & Telephone accounts are free to set up and we don't charge inactivity fees.
- Personal Service - Direct access to your own personal broker by telephone for the latest advice and opportunities.
- Portfolio Advice - Your personal broker will advise you on investment opportunities that meet your requirements and circumstances.
- Special Discounts on Stocks - Invitations to buy stocks at specially discounted rates, available to Beaufort customers only.
Transferring shares from another broker...
- To arrange an electronic transfer of shares you hold with another broker to your Beaufort Securities Advisory Stockbroking account you'll need to download, print and complete our Advisory Account Transfer-In Form. We will then contact your current broker.
- This process usually takes up to 10 working days.
» Click here to view all FAQs regarding Advisory Stockbroking