Investment Adviser (London)
We are seeking experienced Investment Advisers to join our Wealth Management team in providing a high quality, personal service to both private and corporate clients.
- Explaining and promoting the services available, establishing new portfolios and nurturing the development of client relationships;
- Conducting reviews of clients’ current portfolios, analysing information and designing financial strategies to support clients’ objectives;
- Producing suitability reports/letters;
- Providing clients with information relating to both new and existing services;
- Managing client relationships via regular phone contact, written communications, face to face meetings and reports;
- Responsible for delivering agreed client service levels and within budget;
- Negotiating competitive terms with product suppliers and liaising with them in relation to day to day consultancy issues;
- Maintaining detailed records in accordance with FSA regulations and internal procedures;
- Peer reviewing colleagues’ work, as required;
- Monitoring time costs and commission receipts;
- Issuing invoices and supporting client billing procedures;
- Liaising with internal and external research and strategy departments.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and responsibilities of the role and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities of employees in this role.
View the full job description for this role.
To apply please submit your CV along with a and covering letter to email@example.com. Please note that we will not accept CVs or speculative enquiries from recruitment agencies.
We are always interested in hearing from talented candidates, so if you are interested in working at Beaufort Securities, please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us at the address below:
Beaufort Securities Ltd
131 Finsbury Pavement